Team Beachbody Fitness Programs
As a Team Beachbody® Coach, Owner and Chief Fitness Instructor Amy Carr provides Novalife Fitness students with exclusive access to Team Beachbody® fitness programs, tools, easy-to-follow meal plans, nutrition advice, and support to help them reach their fitness goals and enjoy healthy, fulfilling lives!
Get support and tools for real results.
- Learn perfect workouts to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Get in shape in the privacy of your own home with cardio, strength, and endurance training.
- Lose weight on your terms – in six weeks, 60 days, or 90 days.
- Take the guesswork out of losing weight with easy-to-follow portion control and good, simple nutrition.
- Choose from a wide range of programs to match all fitness ability levels, including:
- The PiYo low-impact, high-intensity workout to define your body without bulking up or straining your joints.
- The 22-Minute Hard Corps program, a quick, boot camp-inspired, no-nonsense workout combining fitness and nutrition to get you fit from head to toe.
- The 21-Day Fix to sculpt your body while learning portion control.
- The Masters Hammer & Chisel workout designed around an eight-pound medicine ball to challenge your strength, stamina, and stability, so you can sculpt your ultimate physique at lightning speed
To select the fitness program and nutritional products that are right for you and your fitness goals, please email Team Beachbody Coach Amy Carr for a complimentary consultation today!
Experience Novalife Fitness for yourself. Join us for a COMPLIMENTARY class today!
Amy and Novalife Fitness are excellent for anyone who wants to improve their level of physical and mental fitness. I have been going to Amy’s small personalized classes for two years and love every minute. The workouts can be tailored so that they match any level of fitness and everyone can participate in a positive energy-charged atmosphere. Even when we are working hard we have fun.Stephanie
Anyone embarking on a fitness regime would greatly benefit from Amy’s classes at Novalife Fitness. Amy came highly recommended to me and has gone beyond my expectations. I have attended Amy’s classes for over four years. Her positive attitude is a great asset to her willingness to work with her clients at their own levels.”Julie
I’ve been going to Amy’s pilates class for four years and love the workouts. She is great at tailoring the exercises to different levels of capability and intensity. Also, the classes are small, so you get plenty of attention when you are learning new moves, and the atmosphere is always extremely positive.Lacey
I hired Amy as my personal trainer in October 2014 and have not looked back since. She really understands the specific needs of each client and customizes unique fusion workouts that combine yoga, pilates, free weights, resistance training, and cardio. After a few sessions, you can really start seeing results. If you are looking for a great workout, whether in a group setting or a private session, I would highly recommend Amy. She makes working out really fun!Muriel
I love Amy’s classes! I have been attending twice a week for about nine months and I am stronger and feel more balanced than ever. Every class is different – you just never know what gift you are going to get that day! Amy also offers amazing mediation time at the end of her Tuesday class which is so relaxing and life-giving. You will never regret giving her classes a try. The other thing I appreciate about Amy is how she instructs her class – she explains and gives modifications for many levels, so that everyone has a great experience!Molly
No matter your age, shape, or size, Amy makes you feel special and creates incredible classes and personal training sessions.Rene
Best instructors I know work here! You won’t regret a lifestyle change like this!Andrew